Helle Gaupe - Kniv i god kvalitet, som sitter perfekt på hånden.
|1. Webpris:||Kr 809,00|
Stort Julesalg :-)
==> foreløpig kalkulert pris: Kr 647,00
|4. Ferdig kalkulert:||Kr 647,00|
- The knife sheath is a traditional Scandinavian design with the Lynx footprint as decoration.
- Helle knives are designed to retain their sharpness as a lifelong outdoors companion. But it is still important to take care of your knife and its sheath.
- The Handle. Dry the handle with a soft cloth if wet and wax occasionally.
- The Sheath. The leather needs to be impregnated occasionally with colourless impregnation agent (grease or wax) to keep supple. Dry the sheath carefully in room temperature if it becomes wet
- The Blade. Wipe the blade with a soft cloth if wet and treat with grease occasionally.
- Use a diamond tool or a wet stone for sharpening.
- Place the knife bevel flat to the sharpening tool and work the entire blade. Work one side until you can feel a slight burr on the opposite side.
- Switch side and repeat the procedure until you feel the burr on the first side.
- You have now established an edge.
- Remove the burr by stroking the blade gently over the sharpening surface on both sides, as if cutting very thin slices.
- Keep the bevel flat towards the sharpener and move from side to side until the burr is gone.
- If the blade is very dull or damaged, use a fine-grained grindstone and plenty of water and sharpen until you have a raw edge. Use much cooling liquid and never sharpen on a dry stone.
- A hot-ground edge looses its heat treatment and ruins the blade.
|Blad Materiell:||Triple Laminated Stainless Steel|
|Blad Tykkhet:||3,1 mm|
|Blad Lengde:||107 mm|
|Skaft Materiell:||Curly Birch|
|Skaft Lengde:||115 mm|
|Slire Materiell:||Genuine Leather|
|Slire Vekt:||55 g|