Helle Temagami ST
Helle Temagami ST - Håndlaget kniv i topp kvalitet og eksepsjonell holdbarhet.
|1. Webpris:||Kr 1 124,00|
Vi har kickstartet julehandelen - 20%
==> foreløpig kalkulert pris: Kr 899,00
|4. Ferdig kalkulert:||Kr 899,00|
- The tang is exposed on the top and pommel end, but is covered by the wood of the handle on the finger side.
- This protects the fingers from direct contact with the steel in cold weather.
- The blade is made of triple laminated stainless steel that provides excellent edge holding toughness and ease for sharpening.
- The blade is a drop point style, with notches for the index finger. The handle has a bit of a finger guard to help keep your hand off the edge when slippery.
- The Temagami comes with a Scandinavian style pouch sheath retaining the knife securely without the need for snaps or straps.
- Helle knives are designed to retain their sharpness as a lifelong outdoors companion.
- But it is still important to take care of your knife and its sheath.
- The Handle. Dry the handle with a soft cloth if wet and wax occasionally.
- The Sheath. The leather needs to be impregnated occasionally with colourless impregnation agent (grease or wax) to keep supple. Dry the sheath carefully in room temperature if it becomes wet.
- The Blade. Wipe the blade with a soft cloth if wet and treat with grease occasionally.
- Use a diamond tool or a wet stone for sharpening. Place the knife bevel flat to the sharpening tool and work the entire blade.
- Work one side until you can feel a slight burr on the opposite side.
- Switch side and repeat the procedure until you feel the burr on the first side. You have now established an edge.
- Remove the burr by stroking the blade gently over the sharpening surface on both sides, as if cutting very thin slices.
- Keep the bevel flat towards the sharpener and move from side to side until the burr is gone.
- If the blade is very dull or damaged, use a fine-grained grindstone and plenty of water and sharpen until you have a raw edge.
- Use much cooling liquid and never sharpen on a dry stone.
- A hot-ground edge looses its heat treatment and ruins the blade.
|Blad Materiell:||Triple Laminated Stainless Steel|
|Blad Tykkhet:||3 mm|
|Blad Lengde:||110 mm|
|Skaft Materiell:||Curly Birch|
|Skaft lengde:||120 mm|